Monday, November 19, 2007

Not Worth My Tears!


Living here without you is not an easy way of life (only because of the torment you are causing me now)


I spend my time without you; I try to make it all worthwhile (it is)


Standing in a rainfall coming down from the sky


Why should I cry over you?


I keep on thinking about you (and all the pain)


I've got no private pride to hide


I've built my world around you (but I’ve rebuilt a new and better one)


Like a call without reply


My love has lost direction; she's got the sun in her eyes (but one day I will..I will trust again)


Why should I cry over you?


I’m living without you.

- Roxette


Mr Ex, I’m living without you, and I hate to burst your bubble, but it’s GREAT! :D

4 comments:

J.A.P. said...

:D :D :D :D

Yeah! Tell him!

halfshared said...

lol Go girl!

Anonymous said...

:-) After reading about the piano, it definitely sounds like you're better off without a person who could do such a thing. Shudder.

psyched said...

jap - wish I could...

halfshared - thanks!

still in shidduchim - the piano story is nothing :(