Monday, November 19, 2007

Even Though YOU Don't Think So.....Others DO!

Recently I had a conversation with a friend who doesn’t even know me personally. What she said put tears in my eyes. Please, readers, don’t think I’m trying to brag here. That isn’t it at ALL. I’m so far from perfect. But what she said really validated my feelings and I want to remember this conversation whenever I feel hatred around me for no reason at all. I have to remember that someone said this about me…someone who never even met me before.


”Think of the love you give the children you work with, don't let the anger push that away - it is too precious. I know a different part of you that others don't know. I know how even though it is hard and you are struggling, you aren't giving up. I know the love and devotion you feel for those you work with. I know how strong you are becoming (you can't see it yet ;) ) and I know that you are more sensitive to others…
I know now how much you are working on yourself…
I know how much you care…
I know how much you don't want the arguments and want a peaceful existence.”

2 comments:

halfshared said...

She is so right. I can't wait until there will be another man in your life that will appreciate and enjoy all the wonderful qualities that you have gained from this horrible experience. Hope the wait isn't too long. And I hope you can learn to trust again.

psyched said...

halfshared - thank you... amen...