Monday, December 31, 2007

Comment From The Source

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I decided to throw my own comment in here because I see that my most recent post has caused a little bit of confusion.Unfortunately, it wasn't referring to a friend, or my ex... but does refer to someone who has caused me pain on top of pain, without meaning to. I like to say it's kind of like pouring salt on an open wound. All of your chizuk and advice has meant a lot to me, and I thank you for that. Unfortunately, when a person is in such emotional pain, it's hard to see a way out. It's hard to believe things will turn around when you look around and see those who are happily married, pushing their strollers, sharing shabbos meals with their children. It just makes me wonder why I wasn't deserving of that.

1 comment:

Floating Reflections said...

When nisyonos hit us and it's hard and causes so much confusion then it is normal to question why it happened, whether it was deserved and wonder if it was a punishment for something, but sometimes it is not our direct actions which have caused something to happen, it is part of what we have to go through to purify our neshomos. We are put through the emotional wringer in order that we can achieve and get the very best from ourselves and make a closer connection to Him. A father who doesn't care for their child won't bother stretching them so that they can be the best they can be - he ignores them! I hope you find the inner strength to ride this wave. Thinking of you.