Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cheryl's Story

I added a new link today called Cheryl's story. I felt it would be appropriate to post her page on my blog. Cheryl is a dear friend of my mom's and has gone through so much over the last few years. Her husband keeps her webpage up to date in the form of a journal. It is beautiful, yet heartbreaking. She is one person who truly believes life is a challenge and not a crisis. Her disposition remains upbeat and I think she, as well as the rest of her family, are incredible people. Hope you have a chance to read and be inspired.

~ Psyched

4 comments:

halfshared said...

I don't think the link is a good one..

AT PEACE said...

Couldn't get the link either. Can you put it up again? Thanx.

psyched said...

Sorry about that. I think I fixed it. Let me know if it's working or not...

halfshared said...

It works now. Thanks