Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sad Update

With tearstained eyes, and though I despise sharing bad news, I am forced to inform you all that unfortunately my mom's friend lost her battle to cancer just two days ago. Anyone that was saying Tehillim for her is so appreciated. Whoever even took the time to read her blog means the world to all those who knew her. She was an incredible person who fought till the very end, and I like to believe she is in a much better place now, no more suffering, no more pain.

Cheryl knew I was going through a divorce, but unfortunately she passed away before we could tell her the good news that it was over. I realize, though, that she knows it now. She knows it all.

May we all only share good news, now and forever.

~ Psyched

1 comment:

Floating Reflections said...

Aad news indeed. May she be a mealitz yosher for her family, community and all of klal yisroel